Spend two nights in the newly renovated Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge nestled in a beautiful and intimate natural setting amidst the captivating scenery of the Rocky Mountains. A carefully chosen location to enjoy a weekend of meaningful connection, and the opportunity for you to focus on yourself for a few days basking in a beautiful and refreshing mountain location.
Join a group of like-minded participants for a weekend of yoga, meditation and mindful walks while exploring nature. Begin each morning with gentle flow yoga, experience healing and rejuvenation with evenings of Yin and Restorative yoga. Enjoy a variety of tasty, food prepared by experienced Chef’s. Explore living in the moment and leave with inner peace, happiness and appreciation for life.
Enjoy a day at the Kananaskis Nordic Spa where you will experience an exhilarating restoration of your whole self. Surrounded by alpine forest and rugged mountain peaks, the spa grabs its inspiration from the invigorating elements of the Canadian outdoors. Enjoy Hydrotherapy pools, outdoor saunas, heated hammocks, fire and relaxation lounges with an option to join a gathering at the Bistro to experience wellness through food sharing.
Attend solo or invite your friends, partner, a sibling or a co-worker. Regardless of your yoga experience, Jenn will address the needs of each individual in their practice and the team at the Lodge will take care of every detail to make sure that your escape to the mountains is a memorable, and enjoyable experience.
RETREAT TAKEAWAYS AND INVESTMENT
RETREAT TO NATURE
MOUNTAIN WELLNESS WEEKEND
OCTOBER 19-21st, 2018
• Re-energize and enjoy personalized yoga practices
• Practice quietening the mind, settling the breath and relaxing the body
• Experience meditation techniques that you can integrate into your everyday life
• Be inspired to keep up with your regular mindfulness, meditation and yoga practices
• Focus on the benefits of making self care a priority
• Enjoy spending time in nature, immersed in the pristine beauty of Kananaskis
• Leave feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and balanced
• Anyone needing a structured retreat to recommit and solidify their connection to their own health and wellness journey
• Yoga or meditation practitioners just beginning or dedicated enthusiasts
• Those who want to step away from the busyness of life and enjoy time in nature
• Anyone who is looking to de-stress, focus on themselves and enjoy spending time making self care a priority
• Those who have a passion for nature, yoga and exploring
• Individuals who are interested in connecting with like minded people while relaxing and enjoying experiences dedicated to improving health and wellness
YOUR MOUNTAIN WELLNESS EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
• 2 nights accommodation at the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge
• Welcome reception Friday evening
• Daily yoga suitable for every yoga and fitness level, meditation, mindful walk and hike manageable for all levels of able-bodied hikers
• Healthy and Enjoyable Food-Shared plates on Friday evening. Breakfast and Lunch on Saturday. Breakfast and a packed lunch on Sunday. Dietary requirements can be accommodated, please advise at time of booking
• Amenities available at the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge
• Saturday Nordic Spa Experience-Hydro Pools, Saunas, Heated Hammocks, Fire Lounge, Bistro. (Massages and additional spa treatments are available for an additional charge)
• Plenty of free time to explore Kananaskis Village and surrounding area
(Rates based 2 nights accommodations, specified meals, Nordic Spa Experience & 5 Yoga Classes)
• Triple occupancy in a Two Bedroom Suite is $585 for the full retreat
(Please be advised there are limited spaces available at this great rate)
• Double occupancy in a Deluxe Two Queen Room is $650 for the full retreat
• Single occupancy in a Deluxe Standard King is $1015 for the full retreat
• Rates do not include additional food, beverage or additional spa charges
• Be one of the first five people to book by July 31st, 2018 and receive a $50 Resort Credit
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
Deposit of $100 required to reserve your spot. Deposits are non-refundable.
Please note the balance is due IN FULL no later than September 19th, 2018. Failure to do so may result in reallocation of your place. Cancellations cannot be refunded if within 4 weeks of retreat date.
Prices do not include transportation to Kananaskis, additional spa treatments, menu items or alcohol purchased outside of inclusive meals. Booking is taken as acceptance of these conditions.